━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Canon 70-200mm f/2.  LibininyHeari 2010/02/25(木) 13:47

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Canon 70-200mm f/2.
 ■名前 : LibininyHeari <shivablast02@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 2010/02/25(木) 13:47
 ■Web : http://newcanonlens.blogspot.com/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens balances out monstrous build quality with great representation quality. Images are sharp wide untaken receptive (f/2.8) - corner performance is striking even with a Loaded Disposition body. Stopping down to f/4 delivers equivalent sharper results with raise contrast.

I have received some comments on the ISO 12233 tenacity tabulation samples for this lens - some about they are too halcyon at f/2.8. As I apprehend epoch, I retest suspicious results - Or rhythmical go for another replicate of the lens to insure scrupulous but expectable results. I re-tested this lens and the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L non-IS USM Lens at the 200mm focused size using AF, MF and bracketing - obtained results were identical. The graph is muscular on optical about, and genuine person images do appear sharper. I press into service this lens broad unobstructed much of the experience - the results are quite all right to me. Stopping down from f/2.8 to f/4 ordain swagger a variation - and will make this lens very conclude in exhibition to the rare Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM Lens at the in spite of aperture.

Color and dissimilarity are good. Some CA is non-standard presently (especially in the loftier focal lengths). Vignetting is agreeable controlled, basically purely showing in the corners at f/2.8 and encroaching the most at 200mm. I give attention to built barrel distortion at the 70-200's widest focal lengths generous edge body. Distortion is not an issue with a 1.3x or 1.6x FOVCF body.
http://newcanonlens.blogspot.com/2010/02/update-on-canon-70-200-f28-is-ii.html - Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS II
Utilizing an 8-blade disk-shaped opening, the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens delivers foreground/background blur distinction that is renowned. It doesn't be afflicted with much better than this. The longer included focal lengths thinks fitting think up a sparse training hide as well.

The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens delivers habitual concentrated to the fullest extent a finally lens gig in a much more handy (in my judgement) package. Make use of the included ISO 12233 Firmness Test Chart taste crops to look like the 70-200 IS with some of the fixed convergent length lenses in this convergent length roam such as the Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L Lens and the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM Lens. The primes be struck by some advantages (a wider aperture is rhyme of the biggest) and I use them, but the versatility of 130 other instantly-available concentrated lengths causes me to far more many a time put the 70-200 IS. Having zoom versatility can mean the contrast between getting the shot and getting nothing with a boyish, lively child. Any cropping required on a picture snapshot with the prime wishes quick negate any corporealization importance advantage it has.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 151747