━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Does everybody thin  Georseirodo 2010/02/21(日) 18:04

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Does everybody thin
 ■名前 : Georseirodo <shotrohocatly@cvportal.net>
 ■日付 : 2010/02/21(日) 18:04
 ■Web : http://louisvillekentucky.me/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I just have been scouting around at this web page and have found it to be rather helpful. I would greatly get pleasure from any kind of assistance.

Recently, Louisville has came forth as a major center for the health care and professional medical sciences market sectors. Louisville has been central to advancements in heart and hand surgical treatment as well as cancer cure. A few of the earliest manufactured heart transplants were done in Louisville. Louisville's flourishing downtown medical research university consists of a new $88 million rehabilitation middle, and a health sciences study and commercialization recreation area which, in conjunction with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly Seventy best people and investigators. Louisville is also house to Humana, 1 of the nation's most significant health insurance policy businesses.

Louisville is home to a lot of major organizations and institutions.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 149317