━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Does anybody have a  SmoonsZoock 2010/02/19(金) 02:00

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Does anybody have a
 ■名前 : SmoonsZoock <ignidgelmsils@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 2010/02/19(金) 02:00
 ■Web : http://louisvillekentucky.me/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   While i was scouting around at this www page and have found it to be seriously beneficial. I would really get pleasure from any assistance.

Not too long ago, Louisville has blossomed as a major heart for the health care and health-related sciences industries. Louisville has been main to advancements in heart and hand surgical procedure as well as cancer medication. Some of the first synthetic cardiovascular system transplants were executed in Louisville. Louisville's thriving downtown medical research university consists of a new $Eighty-eight thousand rehab center, and a wellness sciences analysis and commercialization recreation area that, in alliance with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly 70 main scientists and objective. Louisville is usually also residence to Humana, 1 of the nation's most significant health insurance policies firms.

Louisville is home to a few major firms and agencies.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 148252