━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Does everyone think  Tiestedythisa 2010/02/10(水) 07:48

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Does everyone think
 ■名前 : Tiestedythisa <stoockitoup@mail.ru>
 ■日付 : 2010/02/10(水) 07:48
 ■Web : http://louisvillekentucky.me/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Simply put i was scouting around at this web page and have found it to be definitely valuable. I would really treasure any kind of help.

Not long ago, Louisville has surfaced as a major gathering place for the health care and medical sciences establishments. Louisville has been main to enhancements in heart and hand surgery treatment as well as cancer cure. Quite a few of the first man made heart transplants were carried out in Louisville. Louisville's booming downtown medical research campus involves a unique $Eighty-eight thousand rehabilitation middle, and a wellbeing sciences research and commercialization park that, in collaboration with the University of Louisville, has lured nearly 70 top scientists and objective. Louisville is also residence to Humana, one particular of the nation's greatest health insurance policy organizations.

Louisville is home to a few major companies and firms.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 144516