通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Effective Sweat Tre  arrapperona 2010/01/29(金) 09:45

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Effective Sweat Tre
 ■名前 : arrapperona <work1tonl1ne231@aim.com>
 ■日付 : 2010/01/29(金) 09:45
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Most who suffer from hyperhidrosis are embarrassed when others become aware of their condition. If this describes you, don't worry! Relief may be just a few days away. That's correct, even if other methods have not worked for you I have found an effective treatment for hyperhidrosis.

Let's start by agreeing that, while everyone sweats, there are two distinct types. The first, most common, type is when your hands become wet only when you become nervous.

If this describes your experience then the most basic treatment will probably work very well for you. Look for commercial antiperspirants that have at least a 20% concentration of Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (AlCl). Using these antiperspirants once every other day will work wonders in drying up your hands.

However, excessive sweat indicates other treatments are required, most likely for hyperhidrosis. If you have this situation, I strongly recommend you investigate treating the condition with iontophoresis. Iontophoresis has a success rate of over 80%, is FDA approved, and is without any side affects. This mechanical treatment is FDA approved, and enjoys a success rate of over 80%. The Iontophoresis treatment can be done at home and your convenience and is often effective with as few as 5 10 half hour applications.

I have madebuilt my own personal machine at home because I was not prepared to invest thousands of dollars for a commercially built device.

Follow on For <a href=http://www.curemysweatypalms.co.cc>Hyperhidrosis Treatment</a>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 140807