通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Cure Excessive Swea  arrapperona 2010/01/29(金) 04:01

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Cure Excessive Swea
 ■名前 : arrapperona <work1tonl1ne231@aim.com>
 ■日付 : 2010/01/29(金) 04:01
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   If you are like most folks, when you see people noticing your sweaty palms you are very embarrassed. If this describes you, don't worry! Relief may be just a few days away. While I am sure that you, like myself, have tried other remedies without success I have found an effective way to stop my sweaty palms.

To begin you must understand that there are, basically, just two types of sweating. The first type is when your palms sweat only when you are very nervous.

If this describes your experience then the most basic treatment will probably work very well for you. Look for commercial antiperspirants that have at least a 20% concentration of Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (AlCl). Apply to the affected area every other day for one to two weeks and you will see a marked decrease in episodes.

However, excessive sweat indicates other treatments are required, most likely for hyperhidrosis. If this is the case I suggest you try iontophoresis treatments. Iontophoresis is anFDA approved procedure that is completely safe. This mechanical treatment is FDA approved, and enjoys a success rate of over 80%. Iontophoresis has been shown to be medically effective usually works with a little as 5 to 10 40 minute applications.

I have put together my personal machine at home because I was not prepared to invest thousands of dollars for a commercially built apparatus.

Follow on For <a href=http://www.curemysweatypalms.co.cc>Hyperhidrosis Treatment</a>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 140752