━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Leslie Lacey Was In  paulafredericks 2010/01/21(木) 00:21

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Leslie Lacey Was In
 ■名前 : paulafredericks <greg3stiles@gmail.com>
 ■日付 : 2010/01/21(木) 00:21
 ■Web : http://014683wv69l1ytfc-6vkey8t25.hop.clickbank.net/
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Did you hear that leslee Lacey of the Sportschix or was it sports chciks has been vindicated. All this nonsense about the arbitron rating when it was her co host and producers fault they tried to pawn it off on Lacey. Well we now know Leslee Lacey is innocent but unfortunately
the internet is full of garbage reporting. LACEY IS INNOCENT!
All the bad press when she did nothing wrong really has hurt her and she was innocent the entire time. Leslee
Lacey is a great woman and a real assett to woman in radio. She paved the way for woman in sports
and she is a great woman!

Leslee Lacey is now working hard in her new position and is happy to move past all the lies that were told about her.
I am glad to see Leslee Lacey is ok and strong enough to let people just say what they did and let it go.

Good job leslie Lacey. We are proud of you and happy you are as strong as you are! I am happy to hear all
the bad press was false and happy to know you stayed strong.

You are a real assett to radio. I also heard Leslee Lacey was sent a letter from her superiors apologizing for the
hurt and pain that came out of all the papers! Turns out they were all wrong when all she did was present a great show to the sports world!

Happy to hear you atleast got an apology Leslie! Leslee Lacey VINDICATED!
==><a href=http://014683wv69l1ytfc-6vkey8t25.hop.clickbank.net/> how to win at sports betting</a>

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 138655