通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫   
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
 ▼Need help with MySp  Cilmglise 2010/01/02(土) 15:20

───────────────────────────────────────
 ■題名 : Need help with MySp
 ■名前 : Cilmglise <trialfincinna@mymail-in.net>
 ■日付 : 2010/01/02(土) 15:20
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I have a Windows Vista 1525 laptop & it has a 32-bit driver. I recently installed Pro Tools LE 8 & earlier I was messing around with the application's properties. I got there by right clicking & scrolling down to properties from my desktop. On the properties menu I clicked on the compatibility tab & fooled around & click some options, which were: Run in 256 colors & run in 640x480 screen resolution. Then that's when it started to look inverted with many different color than what they originally were. I then unchecked the options I chose, hit apply, & ok. Nothing changed. I messed around with the resolution in the control panel but nothing seems to work. It's very hard to see now & I really need help fixing this. Again, this is on a Windows Vista 1525 laptop & it has a 32-bit driver. I don't know if Pro Tools did this to my laptop because Pro Tools & my laptop worked fine before all this.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━    通常モードに戻る  ┃  INDEX  ┃  ≪前へ  │  次へ≫    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━                                 Page 133960